This solution is designed for fellow market research agencies who wish to provide us with a research instrument and only require us to wither collect data only or analyze it as well.
We employ a four step quality assurance process for data collection and a three step quality assurance check for analysis to ensure that all the data collected is accurate, reliable and of the best quality. We are able to output data in all conventional formats.
We offer the following data collection techniques in all the countries we operate in:
- Paper and pencil Interviews (PAPI)
- Mobile Assisted Personal Interviews (MAPI) using: SurveyToGo, ODK, Limesurvey, MagPi and our own in-house research tool: SurveyPlus™
- Computer Assisted Telephonic Interviewing (CATI)
- Focus Group Discussions (FGD)
- In-depth Interviews (IDI)
For data collection: We have a stock of 123 tablets and a database of over 200 interviwers in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia, Rwandaand Burundi.
For analysis: We use SPSS, Atlas, R and Stata for quantitative research and NVivo for qualitative research. We can output data in the following formats: SPSS (.sav), Quantum (.pkd), Dimensions, CSV, TSV, XML and HTML.